ATTENTION!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!
Issued in Public Interest

Thursday, November 29, 2007

How diff am 'i' ??

To remark at someone is an easy job... to look at oneself is a tough one...
Well to make things clear, i never was & never am a guy everyone could be proud of. I am as imperfect as things could get, i am only human and a sloppy one at that too. If i were to be writing a blog post on me, believe me it would be long. One look at my blog would give an idea to you that i see myself to be above all the other mentioned characters... {well it aint true...not that i care that u think that way...} Well i merely write about things that bug me or my philosophies. Well this ain't a clarification post of sorts but is a post i am doing to clarify to u that i dont give a fuck about clarifying to u, If u understand me well u would know wat i mean... I have acted more and more like the ppl i scold in here, when i started a blog i was so psyched about the fact that i was going to "write" my thoughts...something i have avoided all my life, i went all guns blazing. It wasn't me to do wat i have done and as i realized the shell is breaking...i am becoming the man i pretend to be. I always had that weird respect for blogging...that and the apparent me mixing into one resulted in me doing weird stuff...ah well i am back in control now, and you wont see me 'selling' myself off.

1 comment:

Tongue-fu Lady said...

plz show me the connection between the title of your post and the content... :P
obv u dnt "give a fuck about clarifying" but still give a shot..btw, i hope atleast u found the connection..lol