ATTENTION!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!
Issued in Public Interest

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Devil's Month

This summer was nice fun....first the trip to goa....then the night outs....its the best summer ever.

The Goa trip saw me doing things i never would have otherwise did. I drank Vodka(alcohol) for the first time, i was drunk on a beach for the first time, fagged for the first time. Though about fagging for the first time. Went on a trip with nil planing for the first time. Talked my heart open with my close buddies for the first time. Tried and got rejected to enter a Disc for the first time. Hookah-ed on a beach for the first time.Traveled 150kms to a place we had no idea of for the first time. Realized how alone we humans are for the first time.Actually dressed myself up for the first time. well there were a lot of firsts, loved the trip. Goa was magical.

The other month of summer saw me spending quite a bit of time roaming around, even at 2 am, which i prefer not to generally for my mom...she tends to get nervous. The night outs were fun, the discussions with my pals about anything and everything from politics to movies to science to art to life to space, was magical. The 3 am joy rides were an other story....basically was a wonderful summer.



PS: I don't drink or smoke anymore. It was fun for once and i plan to keep it that way.

Bro and swapna and deepakka READ the PS again. :)

No comments: