ATTENTION!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!
Issued in Public Interest

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What u might find here.....

Religious bullshit, Astrology, Good decent language {as the general crowd perceive it, for all i care "fuck off" and bye mean the same to me...} and stuff which is socially accepted or is politically correct...these r things u will definitely NOT find on my blog, if u get offended by my views then fuck u...this blog is about my views and my take on things...if u still want to protest u can try, the farthest u r going to get is licking my ass...and for all those feminists "FUCK U ALL". come on ppl Astrology {its more like ass-trology, ppl telling about ur future seeing ur ass....u never know it might even happen...}, and why is fuck a bad word...or sex a indecent word...u all do it, or will do it {the hopeless lot who will never do it...god help u}...


O I accept all the terms and conditions, and wish to continue reading this blog
O I do not accept the terms and i want to continue living like a no good mfsob/girl


i am dinesh,but u can call me dinu,
i ain't an african bantu or a japenese ainu,
and u r definitely not the one i am in debt 2,
and what i am going to write here ain't taboo

blog is about my life, my sole,& this is what i value,
oh hell u can argue, but this is just the preview,
i dont give a damn about how u construe,
and for everyone who think i suck, all i say is "FUCK U"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,u sure made things clear there...
well,my suggestion as a fellow blogger would be to first get down to
the actual posting...and then we(ur audience)would automatically understand what to expect frm u an wat u expect of us...

we'd like to know wat ur thinking.. :)

nice work on the whole
keep blogging

sHaDy said...

yeah will be getting to that shortly...i got an offer from a band to be their rapper... :P and u said Dr.Dre aint calling... :D ...lol